Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Allie & Bree

My beautiful nieces... anyone who knows me, knows I ADORE the ground these girls walk on. Allie is sweet, kind, smart and gentle. Bree is a fireball, charmer, funny and has the most beautiful blue eyes on the planet! I always have so much fun with these two. Thanks for playing with me girlies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Tracey, These are awesome. My fav is the 6th one down.. Love it! So cute.

    Photography blogs are my fav! Keep up the good work, I will be stalking! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love these little girl's. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy so cute! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete