Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My loss is your gain!

Wow, that sounds like a car dealership ad or something... sorry, couldn't think of anything else to say.

SO. I had a busy spring, lot's of fun and interesting shoots that I thoroughly enjoyed working on, and now that summer hits, you all forget about those pictures you've been meaning to do and leave me high and dry!

I have ZERO shoots booked in the next 3 weeks, and I really am itching for some fresh new pics. And so, you win! I am offering a SCREAMIN' good deal for you if you schedule a session before June 30th.

1 hour session
15 edited pictures on a CD
$55!
Hello... that's about as cheap as it gets.
I guess I'm not that concerned about making a fortune... I just love photography and want to stay sharp on my skillz. :)
So, if you need some new pictures, you would be wise to take advantage of my passion. :)

PLUS!!! If I schedule more than 5 shoots before tomorrow at 10AM, you all get another $5 off... so tell your friends!

Email me at tracythej@gmail.com

On your mark, get set, GO!

6 comments:

  1. wow that is a good deal.. summers are slower for me too, once august and september hit its like boom, madness. you will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's take photos of my grandkids soon! I'll call you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring and summers tend to be crazy for me, but yes, Fall is crazier thanks to Christmas Card time. :)

    Fun deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME! Can you do this Friday? I'm not sure if you got my post on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! We need updated family pictures bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me Me Me! I want pictures really bad! I'll call you!

    ReplyDelete